Rachael and Tom learning how to curl. With Figure Skating Team Leader Lorrie Parker at practice.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

TIME TO RESPOND TO THE COMMENTS

If you have been reading my blog, I want you to know that I just now found some time to respond to the various comments on each entry. Keep them coming. I really enjoy the feedback.

Answer to the question of the day: There are four mascots. There names are Miga, Quatchi, Sumi and Mukmuk. You can google Vancouver 2010 Olympic Mascots to find out more information about them and watch some cool animated videos. Share them with your children. They will love them.

Question of the day: Which of my all-time favorite television shows used to be filmed in Vancouver?

5 comments:

  1. Tom,

    Hi! My name is Nicole and I work for Fox News in Chicago, IL.
    I just wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying your blog! The details you provide in each post are so fascinating and enlightening! As a former figure skater, I'm a huge fan of our participation in the winter games and have been following all this season with great intensity. I think your a phenomenal coach who truly cares about his students and their well-being! Best of luck to you and Ms. Flatt in the 2010 Winter Olympic Games!! Keep all the details coming!

    Nicole Carlini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, thanks for the feedback and support! Working for Fox news sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response!
    Fox News is great! I'm lucky that I love what I do!

    Is the correct answer to you latest trivia ? either 21 Jump Street or The X-Files?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. My fav tv show of all time is X-Files!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen it, but I have heard it's great!

    ReplyDelete