Rachael and Tom learning how to curl. With Figure Skating Team Leader Lorrie Parker at practice.

Monday, February 22, 2010

KEEPING THINGS THE SAME

With all of my entries describing how different things are at the Olympics, tomorrow will be about Rachael and I sticking to her success formula and keeping things the same.

Before I returned to Vancouver, I asked my five-year old son, Dylan, if he knew what the Olympic Games were. He said no. I also asked my seven-year old daughter, Madison, if she knew what they were. She said yes. I asked her to tell me. She said, "It's the biggest competition in the world." She is right.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for all your efforts to keep our dreams come true so far!
    Best of luck for tomorrow's and Thursday's events!!

    ReplyDelete